7 août 2009

Antony And The Johnsons - Epilepsy Is Dancing


Que c'est étrange, beau et mystérieux, vu de la prairie, c'est tout à fait comme ça que j'imagine les esprits de la forêt. Cela me fait penser aussi au "Songe d'une nuit d'été" de Shakespeare.


Epilepsy is dancing
Shes the Christ now departing
And Im finding my rhythm
As I twist in the snow

All the metal burned in me
Down the brain of my river
That fire was searching
For a waterway home

I cry glitter is love!
My eyes pinned inside
With green jewels
Hanging like Christmas stars
From a golden vein

As I came to a screaming
Hold me while Im dreaming
For my fingers are curling
And I cannot breathe

Then I cried in the kitchen
How Id seen your ghost witching
As a soldering blue line
Between my eyes

I cry glitter is love!
My eyes
Pinned inside
Sea green jewels
Hanging like Christmas stars
From a golden vein

Cut me in quadrants
Leave me in the corner
Oh now its passing
Oh now I'm dancin

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Chaque petit brin d'herbe déposé fait verdir la prairie de plaisir !